Friday, August 2, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  Oh, no, JoAnn Fabrics had BOTH polymer clay AND yarn on sale this week!!  Guess where I went yesterday, and guess what I bought!!!  I love them both!!!!

2) I met a lovely woman this week who will turn 100 on the 18th!!!  Wow!!  What a life!!!

3) I saw such a difference in Pixie as a therapy dog when we only went to one nursing home rather than two on the same day this week.  She really gives a lot of herself when she "works."  I am impressed.  She was not as tired as usual when we only visited one nursing home on Wednesday.  I didn't realize how much she gave of herself.

No comments: