Monday, November 18, 2013
What I learned from My Hiatus from Melting Glass
1) I love to melt glass!
2) Glass flows and with it flows creativity.
3) Beads are an art form unto themselves.
4) Beads of Courage can always use beads, even if they are a bit wonky!
5) Melting glass feels great!
6) Glass is an obsession unto itself!
7) If I had more room, I'd buy more glass.
8) Even a lava light cannot make me feel as good as when I melt glass.
9) The Beads of Courage kids like beads!
10) I missed melting glass!