Friday, June 26, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I am thrilled when I find new things in a photo I snapped.  For example,
look at the darker flowers in the photo, the ones that are not open.  They remind me of koi swimming in a pond.  It looks like the fish are headed into a patch of deep weeds.
What a different story they tell than if they were only beautiful flowers.

2)  A friend called me today to see if I wanted one of her
"Little Boy Planters."
I was thrilled!  I've wanted one for a long time, but I didn't know she was selling them.  Even nicer, she gave it to me!!!!

3) I had a wonderful lunch with Sister Alene today!  We enjoyed ourselves.  We had a long conversation.  She told me some very interesting things about her life.  (She's going to be 90 soon.  Still active as can be!)  I asked her if she had ever regretted becoming a nun, she said that she had always wanted to be a nun, and her life just gets better and better every year.


No comments: