Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Worth Repeating:: Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) There was one absolutely perfect day this week, and that was yesterday!  The weather was beautiful.  There was no rain and no storms.  Peace was palpable.  Wow!  It was a good day.

2) I love to see the looks on people's faces when Pixie is doing her therapy dog work.  They look at her with such love.  I even heard two nurses talking about her.  The said that she was the best dog ever!!!!!  If only she knew!!

3) I spent a day in bed this week.  Even though I was sick, it was nice to just lay around and rest. 

No comments: