Tuesday, August 4, 2015

OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. SAKES. ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

You know how things happen when you least expect them.
You're walking along,
minding your own business,
then,
WHAM!
The bus hit you hard in the face!

It happened to me that way.

I was minding my own business.
I was washing my hands in the bathroom sink.
I looked up.
I guess the light was just right.
I didn't see it, at first, 
but then...
I wanted to run and hide.
I looked again to be sure.

Out of the corner of my eye,
there it was...


A Hair,
at least an inch long,
 on my chinny chin chin.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. SAKES. ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was never going to happen to me.
It only happened to old ladies who were 
really, really, really 
OLD!
I thought I was having a 
 NIGHTMARE!

I looked again.
It was, Oh, I don't think I can say the words,
It
was
CURLY!

Skin tags are one thing, but a
HAIR
on my chin!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER, I SAY, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reached up and pulled it out with great force!
(I could have just used a pair of tweezers with less force, but this is so much more 
DRAMATIC!)
My chin hurt.
I mean, it really hurt.  I pulled too hard, but it was worth the pain.
THE. HAIR. WAS. GONE!

Now, daily, I watch for the return of this, this, this
THING
on my chin.
I shall be vigilant!
If I see but a whisp it will be gone!!!
Gone, gone, gone,
I tell you!
GONE!




No comments: