Friday, August 14, 2015

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Summer is beginning to end.  School has started in some areas of the country, and, depending on where you live in the Metro area, school begins the week before Labor Day or the Monday after Labor Day.  The best day of my life is the day that teacher workshops begin because I don't have to be there anymore.  Yes!





2)  I used to think I didn't, but I do have some regrets, but of all the things I have been given in my life, my children are two things I will never regret.  What an amazing gift!!! 


3) I'm really paying attention to my steps now.  It's good to know how far and how much I do in each day.  I've very grateful for "steps taken."  Makes me feel good when I do more.

No comments: