Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I need Your Help! Is This Going to Work?

You know how coloring is the trend now among adults.
There are adult coloring books.
(Ok.  I own a few of those.)
There are apps for smart phones that are designed for the adult who likes to color.
Well, I decided to give drawing a few coloring pages a try.  
I'm going to post two of them here on this blog.
Here's where I need your help.
Would you kindly right click.
Hit save.
Then once the pages are on your computer print them out.
I need to know if the pages print a full 8 x 10 size.
I think I can do it on my computer, but not all computers are a like.  
Would you help me and then let me know?

Here's the first one.

I call this one
"Odd Flowers."


Here's the second one.

I call it cactus.

Feel free to download these.

Just
right click and save.

If you could let me know how big these print for you, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
I hope this works.
It really is fun and relaxing to color.



No comments: