Monday, August 29, 2016

I'm Stuck, so I'm Writing for 5 Minutes and that's it! Random Thoughts

The timer has started to tick away.
In five minutes, I'll be finished.
I think I've hit a writer's block, 
so,
I'm taking advantage of my random thoughts.
I have a lot of random thoughts.

Do you see the heart in the center of this flower?
I didn't see it when I took the picture, but,
there is a heart in the flower.

Pretty isn't it?

I spent the day resting.
I attended Mass last night, so I was able to sleep in today.
That was very nice.

I'm listening to a commercial about a movie that I don't think I'll see.

The day was beautiful.  The rain didn't pour down as predicted.  I love rain, but we have had a lot of rain lately.

The tomatoes are ripening nicely.
I might even get a small melon if the first frost isn't early.
I hope it's later this year.

The pumpkins are growing.
I planted two kinds in one hole, and I don't know which is which.
I planted the decorative plants and the sugar pumpkins. 
They are all about 5-6 inches across. 
Do you see my problem?

Only one minute to go!
Sometimes, this type of random writing is the way to go.
I made another "Gal."
I like her.
I'll show her to you later this week.
The new "Gals" need to be "antiqued."
I hope to get that job finished tonight.

Well, I think it's time to go.
Good bye.
See you tomorrow.
 

No comments: