Thursday, January 15, 2009

Undercover Spike


When you read this tomorrow, you will realize that I wrote this blog yesterday. So, last night, it was -15 when I wrote this, headed for a low of -24, actual temperature. Brrrrrr. As I was looking for topics about which to blog, I decided to finally reveal my undercover dog. Yes, he really is working undercover. I don't think I've ever shared that before. So, how does Spike work undercover, you might ask? I think I'll let the photos show you.

Here we go, undercover Spike.






These photos were taken without his knowledge, since he was working undercover.


















In spite of the fact that Spike was working undercover, he was very warm.
















Isn't it amazing how these photos resemble each other? Spike is never without a disguise.



















When Spike is cold and tired, he goes totally undercover!



















Because he's the master of disguise, you'll never find Spike. He's truly working undercover on this bugger of a cold night. The only difference is where he chooses to lay, our bed or his. Hmmmmmmmm. I wonder where undercover Spike will spend this cold, cold night.

3 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Oh, geez, that is truly cold! Hope you and Spike stayed warm last night and that you get into the positive degrees today! We had -1 when I got up this morning. I think physics and meteorology should be put aside in winter-- no temperatures in negative numbers allowed! It just isn't right!

SueBeads said...

He has the LONGEST nose I've ever seen! He's so cute! -2 here tomorrow morning and no school - yay or boo?
SUe

rosebud101 said...

Sue, where are you? I'm in south central MN.