Friday, July 31, 2009

More of my 10,000 Favorite Etsy Artisans!


Don't you just love those fabulous glass artists who can make glass do anything they would want it to do? In this blog, today, I am going to feature some of my 10,000 favorite glass artists on Etsy. You will be drooling before you finish reading this post!

I've just discovered this fabulous artist! She does amazing things with glass. Take a look at this owl. Isn't he sweet?







This wonderful work of wearable art comes from
Betsymn's Handmade Lampwork Beads on Etsy. Be sure that you shop this store for more great articles of glass!

Lakeside Lampwork, on Etsy, is another wonderful store who's proprietor can do magical things with glass. Look what I found in this store!















Wouldn't you love to wear this awesome work of wearable art on your bracelet or necklace? Amazing!

Anne Ricketts of AMR Glassworks is also on Etsy! I took a class from Anne a few years ago, and I learned so much. Take a look at some of her fabulous work!


















This tribal mask, featured by Anne in her store, is Amazing! When you visit her store, you will find so much more there, too!

Beads by Traci
is another fabulous glass store on Etsy.














Oh, my goodness! Look at this bracelet with all of Traci's fabulous beads! I know I'd sure like to own this one! Wow!

Last, but not least, is Lenora's Art Glass Designs on Etsy. The glass in this store is as yummy as anyone else's you have seen in this blog today, and I am truly drooling. Look at this work of wearable art found in Lenora's store.
















It is amazing! I love the colors and the silver caps on the bead ends.

I hope you enjoyed this quick tour of some of my top 10,000 glass artisans on Etsy. Stay tuned, there will be more to come!

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I'm in love with the owl!

Deb said...

WOW! There are some truly outstanding glass artisans featured here Miss M!

What a fabulous collection of some of the best & most reliable glass artisans that Etsy has to offer :o)

Anonymous said...

Great choices Mallory! :) They are all so unique!

Maggie said...

Great artists! I have recently ordered beads from each and everyone of them.Just got my delightful Anne Rickets chintz button that will look wonderful on a knit scarf and a stunning bead by Aimee of lakeside lampwork. Can't wait to get the others!

rosebud101 said...

Good for you, Maggie!
Miss Val, I ordered one of those little owls, and he's adorable!

Paula said...

Great picks!! Wonderful artists.
Can't pick a favorite love them all OK especially the owl. :-)