Monday, July 6, 2009

Wouldn't this make a wonderful bead?


I find the most interesting things around my house. As I was cleaning the deck off today, I turned over a small plastic stool, and look what I found!












I don't know if it's a hornet's nest or a bee hive, but look at the wonderful possibilities for an awesome organic bead.

















I never realized the colors in the nest until I saw the photo. The colors remind me of some type of stone.

















What do you think? What do you see when you see this nest? Do you see a bead? Do you see a photo? Do you see a drawing? Let me know. I'd love to hear.










5 comments:

Deb said...

Ohh now that is fabulous - it reminds me of an ancient or tribal pot!

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is really neat. I wonder what it is! I could definately see it as a focal bead mixed with earthly stone beads.

belvedere beads said...

I see a bead, but everything looks like a bead to me (wink).

Linda said...

A bead of course! But, I also see Deb's thought of a tribal pot! I think you've got a bead to make :)

Louise said...

OOh yes! I see a bead with silver foil and a rough surface that has been etched, what a neat idea - it's probably a hollow too!