Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Toys, I Mean New Tools



Like Deb Batten of Firebird Flamework, I recently purchased some new tools. I also purchased the tools from CG Beads. Donna also has a store on Etsy where the buyer can purchase these wonderful tools!



These are the tools I purchased. I bought the large oval and the donut maker. Did I say that I love these tools? They are so easy to use and they work like a dream come true! As I make more beads, I will show photos of these beads! I am in love!

The other tool I bought is one I found in a local thrift store. I paid 25 cents for this tool! Take a look, I have a new masher!

So, what do you think? Have you tried CG Beads tools? If so, how much do you love them? Do you like my new bead masher? I love it. It works so well, and I don't have a tendency to loose it!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Oh yeah! Donna's CG Bead rollers rock. I love mine!!

Mallory what a fabulous find the masher was! WoW - you couldn't go wrong with a 25 cent tool if you tried!!

angelinabeadalina said...

The flaming handles make me smile every time I see a picture of these tools! As for the masher, I agree that it has to be the find of the day!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

No, I've never bought any of the CG tools. The flame on the handle is very cool, though. I love the re-purpose of the masher! Great idea!

Cindy