Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Holly's Folly


Wow! When I first started out looking for items to feature that would tell the story of Holly Dare, I had no idea of all the spots I would find. Holly is on Etsy, 1000Markets, Blogger, and she has her own website. Whew! That's a lot of work for anyone!










Look at this beautiful shell! As you can guess, Holly makes lampwork beads.















Look at this shot of Holly's blown shells. This blown shell is to die for! Amazing!

Here's what Holly has to say about herself: "Old fashioned Southern Belle (yeah, we still exist) whose greatest joy is the daily hikes with my dog. I make food safe rubber stamps (combining the love of baking and stamping) and also make lampwork beads and sell jewelry. In my spare time, I write for tv and other clients and dabble in web development. "

Wow! I'm tired already! I don't think I could keep up with her. Be sure to visit Holly in the places I listed! I think you'll see some wonderful beads, and learn more about this very interesting artisan!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous post Ms M!

I shall be sure to check out Hollys venues.

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Mallory, Thank you so much for the plug!!! I really appreciate it!

angelinabeadalina said...

Holly, that blown shell is a lovely piece of glass! Great feature, Mallory :)

Jennifer Cameron said...

Great write-up about a great beadmaker and person. Love the blown shell, I don't remember seeing it before!