Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best Etsy Store to Shop for Christmas or any time of the year!


Even if she weren't my daughter, I would still say that Jenny Hoffman Photography on Etsy is THE best store to shop, not only for Christmas, but any time of the year! Take a look at some of her products. As a mother, I say that they are amazing! As a consumer, I say, they are amazing!




This card is called "Fortitude." I guess you can see the title -------->
from the listing. It's one of my favorite cards in her shop! Love it!
























"Illuminated"
is another of my favorites! Jenny is an incredibly talented photographer!





















How about those peppers? They are big! I wonder how she did it? You should ask her. I know how, but I can't tell. Shhhhhhhh. I'm sworn to secrecy on that one.

Like I said, even if I weren't her mother, I'd still that that Jenny Hoffman Photography on Etsy is THE BEST store for your shopping satisfaction!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful photography!

Unknown said...

You are a cute promoting mom! And you are right she is very talented!!!