Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Project


Take one, very thin, slightly bald, but very loving dog.


















Add to that- the very cold start of the winter season.




















What do you have?
One very cold dog who loves and needs to be covered up to keep warm--even during the day.




















So what do you do when you can't be there to cover her up and keep her warm? You google: patterns dog sweaters.
I found a wonderful site called greyhound crafts. You can find it here. There are lots and lots of goodies there for greyhounds. I found a sweater pattern. I printed out the copy that I am allowed to print out. I bought the yarn. Now, I'm ready to start.




















Yes, it's going to be pink. I also bought a pattern for a snood to be worn around her neck and over her ears. I think the sweater will be my priority though. She's one cute, but cold, little hound.
Stay tuned. I'll be showing progress soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely want pics of Pixie wearing this. She's going to look GREAT in pink!!!