Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's New In My Etsy Store?


I've decided to add some new types of items to my Esty store. I decided to start featuring some kits.
This is the first of my inclusions.
--------------------------------------->
This is a Change A Bead Earring Kit.
I plan to develop more types of kits once the taxes are with my accountant. That has to take a priority for now.

This is an easy make kit. You receive two chunky discs, two spacer beads, two handmade sterling silver ear wires, and two earring backs. I have a pair of these that I made using dark annealed wire. (I can literally wear anything in my ears.) I love them. Oh, and any of the spacers or chunky discs in my store will fit the ear wires. There is a lot of potential there. More will follow.










These are mandrels to make the pandora sized beads. They are 3/16".
You don't have to double dip with these.
















I'm also featuring, again, some big hole beads--for the Euro bracelets. These beads are made in ivory with fine silver.

























How about some handmade head pins. This group of headpins is very organic and rich. They remind me of wood.











Last, but not least, how about some earring pairs. These coral, chunky discs are so pretty! They will fit my changeable earring earwires.




Well, for now, that's it. Oh, I almost forgot. The last day to enter my blog give away is Saturday. I will post the winners on Sunday!

No comments: