Friday, March 5, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) It was warm enough to take Pixie for our first walk of the season today. We both came home tired. It was a wonderful walk!

2) When I woke up today, it was light and I could hear birds chirping. It's been a very long time since I heard the birds chirp outside in the morning! Spring is finally on it's way!

3) Pixie and I "roo'd" today as the civil defense sirens went off for their monthly test. It was good to see her so involved in the "roo-ing." Can you tell? Pixie really brings joy to my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you roo with Pixie!