Friday, March 26, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) The day this picture was taken, the river was overflowing. Pixie enjoyed her outing, but all she looked for was people to pet her! She loves people, and they love her! She always manages to make me smile.

2) I love my friends. A friend in need is a friend in deed. You know who you are. Thank you!

3) The weather continues to warm up. There is nothing like spring for me!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love these 3 things. It is the simple things that make us most happy! I'm looking forward to getting outside to do some planting.

Patty said...

And a beautiful picture to go with your beautiful post, Mallory. Have a great weekend!