Tuesday, March 16, 2010

They're Getting More Popular EveryDay!


You know what this is! It's a key finder/holder, and these little beauties are growing in popularity.
I have two of the listed in my Etsy shop.











I love this one! ----------------------->






I love this one, too!
------------------------------------->




This is the Ultimate Purse Key Finder! Ask yourself this, how many times have you ever lost a spoon?


I even drilled the holes myself! What a fun accessory to add to your wardrobe, and it's practical, too!





I need to make one for me!

1 comment:

Madre di Draghi said...

I love the spoon key finder! I ride a Harley, so it's tough to carry a purse. So, when I get off and walk around somewhere, I have to stick everything in my pockets...I wonder if that spoon would enable me to wear the keys as a dangle. Hmmmm....

You do beautiful work! Very nice!