Thursday, January 13, 2011

I you haven't visited Gwen's Shops, I think you should!! They are wonderful!!!!!








This amazing work of wearable art is from Gwen Tardero's shop
Valley Creek Boutique on Etsy.
It's called "Sing our Song."
Isn't this piece absolutely nummy!
I love it!


A Touch of Purple
is found in Gwen's other Etsy store:
Valley Creek Studio.
As you can see, Gwen is a multi talented artist.
Isn't her work amazing?
Wow!
Queen of Hearts is another wonderful work of wearable art that Gwen has made and features in her Valley Creek Boutique Etsy store.
This Cheetah Set is available in Gwen's Valley Creek Studio Shop on Etsy.
Gwen is a wonderful and versatile artist.
Thanks, Gwen, for allowing me to feature you in this blog!

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful work! I love the last set with the earthy tones! ~Val

DVArtist said...

Everything is lovely, I am drawn to the Cheetah set.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gwen - Valley Creek Studio said...

Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog! I am honored by your comments and to be included with all the other awesome artists you have featured.