Monday, January 10, 2011

Where I spent the Last Couple of Days!



It was so cold the days I was there, I had to take a photo of the store from the inside!
However, inside, it was nice and warm!
I was truly in my happy place
with all the beads!
Here's Beth, Tracy, and Willow posing in front of their stars!
They are great to work with, and they know their stuff when it comes to beads
They have a lot of classes at this store, too.
That's the classroom behind the stars and beads.
So many wonderful creations come out of this room!
Look at all of those amazing beads!
Not only that, there are more!
Love those seed beads!
More and more for the eye to see!
So, if you are in Rochester, MN, be sure to stop and visit!
They'd love to meet you!
You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I've been visiting Rochester on a yearly basis for the past decade and had no idea they were there. I'll definitely have to check out the Nordic Gypsy when I come back this summer!

one-eared pig said...

How cool!