Monday, January 17, 2011

Well, here's a plug for my Etsy Store. At last, there are some new items listed!

I pulled out my stamping tools again.
This is a new charm.
HOPE
my mantra for 2011.
Now, these are really fun!
I made some earrings from these bright buttons!
I used sterling for the wires.
How fun to wear as we get ready to bring on spring!
Click here
and you can find the earrings.

Know what kind of ring this is?
I call it a fidget ring.
When you get nervous,
you can turn the bead on the ring.
Everything is secure on the ring,
but the bead turns.
It helps take care of that nervous energy.
You can find it here.
Oh, but don't try to wear gloves with it.
They won't fit.
Now, when you look at these flower beads,
you have to know that spring isn't far away.
Aren't they pretty beads?
I love them.
You can find them here.

Well, thanks for looking.
Things are settling down now,
so I hope to be adding more to my store.
Remember,
We are headed towards spring!

3 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great new pieces! I love the fidget ring! Cute idea! ~Val

My Life Under the Bus said...

Sweet - I still have to update my store! Happy monday : )

cindydolezaldesigns said...

I love those last little pink flower beads. And here is to HOPE for 2011. We could both use some.