Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge - Refreshing

It doesn't seem to matter,
when I need to feel refreshed,
it's not a cool glass of iced tea or lemonade on a
blazing hot day
that I find truly
refreshing.
Although this would refresh the body.
My greatest source of 
refreshment
is
to be creative.
I find that being creative is 
refreshing.

I feel invigorated
physically, mentally, and spiritually
by making beads of some sort.
Glass is my favorite source of 
refreshment
but when I can't melt glass,
I am still able to find
refreshment by using other media.
In the end,
it's always much more refreshing to be creative
than it is to even drink a
Diet Coke.
Creativity feeds my
physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.

Refreshing
r-e-f-r-e-s-h-i-n-g
Refreshing.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

The colors in your work are always so bright and cheerful...these are so happy. I think polymer clay really likes your creative touch!

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh yes, there is nothing quite as satisfying as creating something new. Enjoy the day, Mallory!
Erin