Friday, June 17, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I have been so confused this week about the day.  I just realized that I posted my Bead Table Wednesday post yesterday, Thursday.  Oh, well, I just know that things will be settling down now that Jenny is home and doing so well!

2) Even though Pixie has to stay in her bandage another week, or so, or more, we are enjoying her "drama" so much.  She lets us know that she cannot be put upon to walk too much on her injured paw!   We laugh when she looks so sad and expects us to bring her food and water to her!  Believe me, she can still do that herself.

3)  Nick will be going back to Chicago on Saturday.  It's been great having him here!  I don't think I could have handled Jenny's stem cell transplant without his strong shoulders to lean on.  I am so proud of both of my children!  I only wish I could express my joy as a mother appropriately.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Mallory, I think you express your appreciation of your children almost daily. Knowing all of you through the internet, I know of the love and support you all give each other. Poor, poor Ms Pixie having all of you think she is well enough to put weight on her injury.