Monday, June 13, 2011

My Favorite Blog - Totally Tutorials

The photo has nothing to do with the post,
but since I like to use photos  in every blog post,
I chose this one.
1) I like it.
2) If you need to know something about blog building,
you might be able to find it on 
The owner of the blog describes it as a
"directory of free tutorials."
I find it to be more than this.
I consider it to be an 
amazing resource.
Blog owners submit their free tutorials to 
Totally Tutorials.
If selected,
the tutorial will, at some point in time,
be featured on the blog.
Topics range from "Accessories" to "Recipes" to "Bogs" to "Wool" to "Writing."
All of the tutorials are FREE!
I love this amazing resource!
I use it frequently.
Have you found it or another similar blog?
Do tell.
I'd love to know more about your finds, too.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

That really is a great blog. Thanks for sharing it.
Have a great week
Nicole/Beadwright

Maybeads said...

That's awesome, Mallory! Thank you for sharing. I can't think of something similar that I've seen, but if I do I will let you know for sure.