Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have You Checked Out the Jenny's Picks Section of My Etsy Store?

I have a section in my Etsy Store called
This section is full of items that are ready to wear.
The proceeds from this section go to Jenny to help her with her medical expenses.
(Those expenses still really mount up after a while, in spite of good insurance.)
I am trying to add 1-2 items a week.
Well, rather than talk about it, let me show you some of the items.
It's an eclectic mix with items that might please the oldies but goodies like me and the younger fashionistas!
I really love this vessel! 
 
 If you like cats, this little tuxedo might be just for you!


Here's a fun bangle bracelet.  I have a similar one, and the movement in it is great!

I love this polymer heart!  It's my favorite EVER!

Here's for us oldies but goodies.  It's an Infinity Scarf that I made using my lucet.

Of course, there are more items.  Check them out.  You might find something you like for you or someone else.
All the funds in this section go to Jenny!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny makes good choices!