Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Birth of New Beads and Beads of Courage

As you know,
is an organization that means a lot to me.
I am planning to make more beads for Beads of Courage.
In the meantime, I have found that there are so many rewards!
One is hearing from parents and children who have been a part of the Beads of Courage Program.
That doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's very rewarding!
Another thing that happens,
and is extremely rewarding,
is that as I play and make beads for Beads of Courage,
new beads are often born.
That happened this month.
New beads were born.
I did send them in the last box, but here's a picture.
I plan to make more of them for my Etsy store.
So, what do you think?
I think they're fun!
Thank you,

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Very fun Mallory! Love the whimsy and bright colors!

Sharon Driscoll said...

Love them Mallory!