Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Same Bed. Same dog. Different Socks!
1) It was lucky I needed to get a refill at the doctor that day.
2) It was lucky that the receptionist said I looked terrible and that she'd work me in with the doctor if I liked.
3) It was lucky that the doctor was there that day.
6) I'm lucky there were cancellations since it usually takes 4-6 weeks to get into him.
5) It was lucky he decided to test for pneumonia.
6) I'm very lucky he caught it.
So, it's like this. Same bed. Same dog. Different socks. New medication. I hope this works!!! I am lucky.