Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day Brightener Alert!

Some days we need a smile.  Today, I needed to smile, and when I went to the mailbox today, I smiled!

Thank you, Sharon!!

Sharon Driscoll of Right Turn Artwerks
and I made a trade.  I sent her some glass bacon and eggs, and she sent me a bazinga pendant, but what I didn't know was that included in the package would be this beautiful heart with my children's names on them.  Of course, being the talented artist that she is, Sharon made these ceramic delights. 

You can also find Sharon on Etsy.  Here's the link!  Click HERE.

See?  Doesn't this bring a smile to your face!!!!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Those are the sweetest! I'm thinking Jenny is going to want the bazinga.

Therese's Treasures said...

Those are beautiful and I can imagine the big smile on your face when you opened the package and found these beautiful special beads.
Therese