Friday, April 20, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week & Happy Earth Day!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  I started my "new" again organizing cleaning program in my house.  Everyday, I find 10 items to throw away, 10 things to give away, and even fewer to keep.  It feels good to see spaces now where there was clutter.  I plan to keep this up until my house is really clean!!  Wish me luck.  It feels really good!

2) I've had a couple of nice sales in my Etsy store this week!  I'm very appreciative of my customers.  They are wonderful!!

3) Pixie continues to surprise and delight me.  We took another trip to Pet Expo, since that's her favorite store in the whole wide world!!!  The greyhounds were there visiting.  She saw them, and she took off at a full run to greet her "friends."  Of course, once they had all done the appropriate sniffing, Pixie looked at me, indicating it was time to go shopping, and off we went.  She sought out her "human" friends who filled her with treats and much love!!  Of course, she went home happy and tired!!!  We both left with smiles on our faces.

Last, but not least, let's go green as much as we can.  Happy Earth Day!!!


2 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

Love that style of house!

rosebud101 said...

Lori, It's in an older part of town! It's a lovely, old area here.