Thursday, July 19, 2012

This EBook is not for everyone

I stalled on the ebook I had been working on at the time I wrote this one.
However, this one is very dear to my heart.
It's not for everyone, and I realize that.
I am giving it away to anyone who would like it, though.
The ebook is called
Meditations on the Most Holy Rosary.
I have included the prayers of the Rosary,
The Mysteries of the Rosary,
and 
the Meditations that I wrote for each mystery.
It's free!
 If you would like a copy of this ebook, 
please email me at
maryrose _ 21 at yahoo dot com
Just be sure to take out the spaces and add the correct symbols.
I'll be happy to send you this free ebook.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Your reflections are beautiful and touching, Mallory. Thank you so much for sharing them with me!