Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today is National Pie Day!!!!

Today is National Pie Day!!!!
Ok, I'm on Weight Watchers right now, but that doesn't change the fact that
I LOVE PIE!!!!!
If I had to choose which pie I love the best I think I'd choose:

Pecan Pie
Blueberry Pie
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
Perkins Chocolate Cake Pie
Fresh Strawberry Pie
Gooseberry Pie
Apple Pie
Cherry Pie
Chocolate Pie

So, if I want pie, I have to save up the points and enjoy a piece of pie.
It will be worth it!!!
Trust me on that one!!!

If you want to celebrate National Pie Day,
is a link with ideas on how to celebrate and practice
random acts of "pieness."

If you want to see more pie in my Etsy store,
click
and you will find more pie!!!

How are you going to celebrate National Pie Day?
I'm going to go on line and look at pieces of pie.
That's best for my Weight Watcher points!!

Oh, my motivation is that I lost 
ANOTHER
pound!!!!

 

No comments: