Friday, January 18, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  I have the nicest garbage man in the whole wide world.  We are limited in the amount of garbage we are allowed to put out on the curb on garbage day.   With the new floor, there were many, many bags over the amount.  I had planned to put the extra garbage out over a few weeks, but when our garbage man saw all the bags in the garage he said to bring them out so that he could take them.  What a nice man!!!  He didn't have to do that!!!

2) Speaking of the floor!!!  I love my new floor!!!! It really looks nice!!!!

3) Today, our high is expected to be 42!!!!  Unheard of for January!!!  It's been a good week!!!!

No comments: