Monday, February 28, 2011

Glass Corsages

Last year,
at the Bead and Button Show,
I took a class taught by
Sara Sally LaGrand
called
Glass Corsage.
I will never regret that class
because it was
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
I made a corsage then,
and
I have enjoyed it so much
that I thought I should make one for spring!
I have been making components for a while.
I ended up with enough components to make,
not one,
but two glass corsages.
One I will wear.
The other will go into my living room as a sculpture for all to see.
Here they are.
This is the corsage I will wear.

This is the one I will display in my living room!
I just love them!
Thanks, Sara Sally!

7 comments:

somethingunique said...

Wow Sally those are amazing it 's just a reminder of what i can learn and i can'r wait i received lampwork lessons for my b-day a couple of weeks ago, they start this week thanks for sharing:)

Jennifer Cameron said...

That class ROCKED! Not just because of the cool stuff we learned, but also meeting new people ;o)

I adore your spring corsages. The little flowers are so cute!

Unknown said...

cute & fun Mallory ..

just love .
sharing .

rosebud101 said...

Something unique! Wow! Good for you! I hope you become as addicted as I am!!!! lol!

rosebud101 said...

Jennifer, that class was great! You're right, it wasn't just about the content, it was also about meeting new people! I had so much fun! Since we were in the same class, it was great to meet you for the first time! Thank you! The corsages were fun to make. I haven't worn wearing out one yet, but it's still winter here! Soon!

Jenni said...

Fantastic! I would like to try that one day.
Jenni

Manuela said...

It looks like a lot of fun - you did well girl, spring can come ☺.

Have a wonderful first of March,
Manuela