Thursday, September 25, 2014

30 Words Thursday:: Chesterton, the Unfinished Critter

Chesterton is almost finished.
He just needs to be baked.
He's my first polymer clay critter
made from a salt shaker. 
Tomorrow, he'll bake.
He'll be ready to fly away.



Taken from Erin's Blog

30 Words Thursday: Grab an image (preferably one you shot or one you have permission to use). Write exactly 30 Words (no more, no less). Post it.

If you would like to participate in the 30 Words Thursday with me, please add your link to Erin's blog.

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

What a funny little fellow, Miss Mallory! I love his bright plumage! Sorry I dropped the ball last week. I was on a super duper secret trek out West and just couldn't wrap my head around doing the 30 Words. I will be back this week, promise. You should put a link to this guy there. No reason you can't have more than one! Enjoy the day. Erin