Friday, September 26, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Went to Quick Trip this week, and I ran into our Congressman, Tim Walz.  Tim and I used to work together when we both taught at the same high school.  It was good to see him.  I did ask him a couple of political questions, and he was great about answering my concerns.

2) The next morning, I went back to Quick Trip.  (I was out of Diet Coke!)  As I was walking in the door, I saw one of our local weathermen walking in ahead of me.  I said, "Aren't you a weatherman?  He laughed and said, "Yes, I am."  Then he said,  "And how are you today?  Are you having a good day, so far?"  He engaged me in conversation like I was a really good friend of his who had pink hair.  I didn't realize what a nice person he was.  That was another day brightener!

3) Yesterday I made this dragonfly cane.  It was fun!

No comments: