Friday, November 14, 2014

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Almost ready for the show in a week!  Actually, I can hardly wait!  One of the great things about shows is that you get to meet so many interesting people!

2) Pixie was photobombed!  Isn't that cute?  I love the apps on my phone!  Pixie cuteness is fun!

3)  We had our first snow this week.  We were supposed to have a massive storm, but we ended up with less than an inch of snow.  I'm waiting for the "real" first snow, when there are huge snow flakes and, certainly, more than an inch. 
Wait!  Did I just say that???

Have a good week!

No comments: