Monday, March 30, 2015

Guest Blogger: Miss Pixie Marie

To all my fans,
Good Morning!
It's so hard to take a good selfie!
My paws are too big,
although they are delicate,
for the buttons on that phone.
Did you notice,
it's starting to get warmer outside.
Yesterday,
I chased a squirrel out of my yard.
That squirrel was really mad at me.  
He climbed up in the tree and
chattered.
I missed his tail by less than an inch!
I was very proud of myself.
I haven't chased an animal like that since my racing days!
It was fun!
My human continues to feed me,
so,
we're good.
The only problem I have with her right now is that she insists on taking naps on 
MY
loveseat.
I know she doesn't quite fit on it, but that's not my problem.
Her legs hang over the edge.
When she takes a nap there,
I sigh.
I wish I could fit on both the love seat and the couch.
It's just not fair that she wants my love seat.
I guess, we have to work that out.
Sigh.
There is another problem, 
and I do hesitate to mention it,
but,
my human wants to take my picture
All
The
Time!
She said that "her" friends on 
Facebook
want to see me.
Sigh!
What she doesn't know is that they aren't her friends,
they are
MY 
friends!
(She calls ME a diva!)
To her credit,
she handles my fame very well.
I just don't like that camera!
Now, kitties don't care.
They let her take pictures of them whenever she wants.
I will hide my face. 
I will walk away.
I will move my head just as she clicks that button.
Sigh.
She just told me that kitties are coming to My house this week.
I don't like kitties,
especially that 
Fred.
He goes to the top of MY stairs,
and he won't let me go up or down the stairs.
My human has to walk me up or down the stairs or 
Fred will
hiss at me.
I guess Fred doesn't know I'm famous.
Sigh.
Oh, I know it's been in the tabloids, but
I am not afraid of kitties.
I stay away from them because I don't like them.
Well, it's time for my nap.
The sunbeam is in the perfect spot. 
I will say goodbye for now.
Thanks to all of my fans!
I'll be a guest blogger again.
Bye!
Sigh!

No comments: