Monday, November 16, 2015

Progress...

Joy is a work in progress.
She's made from polymer clay.
Well, I think she's almost finished,
but
I'm not sure what to do next. 
I took this photo about a week ago, and since then, I had to change her skirt because her skirt was brittle and broke off.
My mistake.
Learn.

I made a background for her.
No, you can't see it very well.
That's the problem.
I had her right there,
but
I didn't hold her up against the background.
Like I said,
I also had to change her skirt.
I added shoes, too.

Behind Joy, but very covered up,
is an ocean or lake, whatever you want to call it.
Also, the background I used to photograph her was too small.
More pictures later.

I'll show you the rest of the scene in the next photo.





Never mind the look of my work table.
At least you can see the other sign and the ocean or lake behind her.  
I might leave her as she is,
but,
I'm not sure.
We shall see.



What do you think I should do?

Also, feel free to PIN this story on
Pinterest.  

Thanks for looking.

No comments: