Not everyone likes Mondays.
Even though I'm retired,
I still find Mondays
hard to navigate.
However, if I can sit down
write, even what I write is nonsense,
I feel better.
let's start writing!
You don't have to have a blog to write.
You need a note card or a journal or a word processing program,
You also need something to write with on whichever material you choose.
Pen and pencil.
Fingers and keyboard.
You get it.
Monday Morning Prompts
1) Write 5 words that describe how you will feel at the end of the day.
2) Write 5 words that describe how you feel when you wake up.
3) How are you going to be kind to yourself today?
4) If you could go any place today, where would it be? Describe your visit there.
5) If someone could walk into your life today and make your Monday better, anyone who is living today, who would it be and why?
6) Which of your skills will you use today? Why?
7) Start your Monday off right. Describe yourself in one sentence.
8) Name 5 of your best qualities.
9) Name one thing you do well. Why are you so good at this?
10) Name 3 reasons why Monday will be good for you, no matter what happens today.
11) Jot down 3 journal prompts for Mondays.
12) Describe your best Monday ever in 10 words!