Saturday, January 2, 2016

So, What Have I Been Doing Besides Being Sick? This That and the Other

THIS

Truthfully, not a lot.
I did get to go out to dinner one night, with friends.
The restaurant was a Mexican restaurant in town.  
The garlic was a decoration on the tree.
Isn't that a great garland for the tree?
It was a fun evening, but it was a slick evening since we had about 8 inches of snow fall earlier in the day.
I slipped and slid all the way home, but, thank God,
I made the trek home
SAFELY!




THAT 



 I felt a little bit better yesterday, so I thought I would roast some garlic.
Oooooops!
I cooked the garlic a little bit too long and
I.
BURNT.
THE.
GARLIC!

The house still smells of 
BURNT GARLIC.

There will be more about this in a future blog.
It was an experiment for the blog.









Yesterday, I went back to Pinterest.
(I really didn't leave.  I just couldn't remember my password.)
Found it!
I also checked one of my pins. 
I had saved a PIN about a a detoxifying bath.
I took it, and, guess what!
I didn't feel any different except that I felt much more relaxed.  It didn't help my cold, but I felt good enough to take a nap.  Sleep always helps!

That's it for now.
I have some ideas for this new year. 
I'll be talking about those ideas next week.
For now,
I'm going to take a nap.  See you later!


No comments: