Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Day Late and A Dollar Short...My work table was busy this weekend...

I love tentacles!
These were fun to make, and I have an idea for an even more exciting tentacle.
I hope to get started on that one soon, but it's been busy.
I like the curled one the best.  
The one in my mind will not only be curled but attached to something other than a cephlapod!
Hmmmmmm.
It will also be detached from the creature.
Hmmmmmmm!


Aren't these spoons sweet?
I like the piece on the end, but I think they need a little bit more.
I'm not sure how far I should go down on the stem.
What do you think?
I'm going to try covering more of the stem with clay, but I'm not sure how far I should go.


I made some garden markers, too.
I showed these off on Instagram and people seemed to like them.
If you're on instagram, you can follow me.
I'm 10rosebud1.

Hopefully, there will  be more content soon.
Life is just busy right now.
 





No comments: