- Review the invite list for lunch on Sunday.
- Go to Cub Foods and buy a spiral ham.
- Cook ham Sunday morning
- Be on time for Church Sunday morning
- Make potatoes
- Pull out the Easter decorations
- Decorate the tables
- Use cloth napkins
- Use nice dishes
- Use good silverware
- Wash before setting table
- Fill baskets
- Buy candy
- Make sure to buy Peeps
- Desert - Roast Peeps and dip in chocolate for desert
- Drink a glass of wine
- Kick off my shoes
- Make sure socks don't have holes
- Make lunch reservations since I didn't buy a ham
- Have everyone meet at the restaurant
- Sit down and rest now.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
My Journal List That Prepares Me for Easter
Posted by rosebud101 at 5:00 AM