Friday, March 4, 2016

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way. 


1) March is finally here!  March is fickle.  This morning, we had snow, clouds, and cold.  This afternoon, we have sunshine, warmth, and the snow is almost melted.  This is one beautiful thing because March means that spring is on the way.

2) I bought a new purse, and, I think, I really think, I found the perfect purse!  I love it!


3) Seeing the little blades of green that are insisting on peeking through the remnants of snow, brings me great joy.  I've missed warm weather, and I'm looking forward to opening up the Woman Cave.


No comments: