Friday, August 21, 2009

Let's Shop Etsy Again!


I keep finding new, to me, wonderful stores on Etsy! I just wanted to show you three more that I found.



















I found this item in Mamapainter's store on Etsy. This magnificent piece is called:

HEART ART - Silver Leafed, Embossed Heart Grunge Heart.

Isn't this a wonderful work of art? Be sure to visit her store because you won't be disappointed.
























These magnificent beads are from Koregon Beads on Etsy. Dan and Kay Husko are the bead makers in this store. The name of this set is:

Some Like It Hot...Dan O Lampwork Beads...Set of 8.

I love the bright color in these beads. They remind me of flames!























Isn't this a beautiful bracelet? You can find it at Flame Kissed Glass on Etsy. The name of this bracelet is:

And a Round we gooo.

I love it!

I'll continue to feature more stores from wonderful Etsy sellers! In the meantime, be sure to visit these sellers on Etsy. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: