Monday, August 17, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion Day!


Once in a while, I believe in Shameless Self Promotion. Today is that day! I've listed some new things in both my Etsy and Artfire stores.

















These discs and rounds are in my Etsy store. I love the colors. They're soft and very fall.
























I call this set Autumn Bundle, and it's in my Etsy store.
























These murinni are also in my Etsy store. They are called Tidal Pools.

Now, we're off to my Artfire Store.






















This bead is in my Artfire Store. I'm really proud of it. Murinni Flowers on Yellow Burst. I really like this one!





















Aren't these fun and funky? They are in my Artfire store! They are called Jeans Appeal.























This Tribal Mask is in my Artfire store, too!

Well, thanks for looking! More to follow in a while.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

If I were a jewelry maker, I'd be all over that set of discs and rounds in the top pic. Mallory, those are some kinda chunkywonderful!

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Ang!