Friday, June 22, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


!)  It wasn't a bad week!  It was fun!
I made this my profile picture on Facebook.  You can follow me HERE, if you like!   I thought that this would be fun to use!!!  Is it bright enough for you?

2) Lunch with friends is always fun!  Terry and I sat and talked and talked and talked!  I always love these types of get togethers!

3) The weather was beautiful yesterday.  It was the perfect summer day.  The humidity was low.  The temperatures were perfect.  Other than getting stung by mosquitoes as I mowed the lawn, the day was an overwhelming success!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Driscoll said...

LOL - I love the photo! Did you gt your hair cut?