Friday, June 15, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  What a fun time I had at the Bead and Button Show In Milwaukee.  There was so much to do!  There were so many beads to see!  There were so many people to meet!  Wow!  It was fun, but exhausting.

2) As I was walking outside just now, I took two big jumps. One happened as a cotton tail rabbit ran past me in one direction and the other as a chipmunk ran towards me.  I got some unexpected exercise outside, and it was fun!


3) I was able to spend a couple of days with Jenny on each side of my trip.  I enjoyed our time together.  She had her tests that mark one year since her stem cell transplant.  It's hard to believe that it's been a year!  It is a beautiful thing!

No comments: