Friday, April 19, 2013

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) My head is healing very nicely!  How I didn't end up in the hospital, I don't know!!1  My guardian angel was working hard that day.
My head is less swollen now.
There's been a lot of healing.  
I'm just lucky nothing broke,
even the cement is fine!!!

2) The attempted break in is past us now.  The person who did this has problems, we've learned.  I plan to pray for him.  Things could have been much worse.  I'm glad they weren't.

3) I've had a lot of time to reflect this week and work on polymer clay.
We are truly blessed.

No comments: