Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting Ready for the Blizzard

We're not supposed to get much snow--an inch to an inch and a half, but we are supposed to get strong winds to go with the snow.  That's why we have a blizzard warning.

As I write this, the snow has started to fall and the winds are picking up. 

I have food.
I have good reading materials.
I have lots of glass to melt. (If it's not too cold, I'll do some melting during the storm.)
I have to charge up my computer, Ipad and Iphone.  Okay I can do that.
Warm blankets on the bed.
Will I even change out of my jammies tomorrow.  (Yes, I'm writing this yesterday.  The photo is one I took during our last storm.)
Pixie has food and treats.
We're ready for our day.
I know I'll enjoy my lazy day.  I hope you enjoy yours!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crap! No more weather...or maybe a great stone bungalow with a huge fire place. Lots of books, yummies, and Pixie. I'm a dreamer, I can't help it.

Unknown said...

Love getting your posts!!!! They make my day! Snuggle , make and play with beads, a perfect day.
Hugs